Style #: 810301 | 810303
The Breach 2.0 side-zip boot offers both the durability and reliability you’d expect from tactical footwear bearing the Smith & Wesson name. But don’t let their strength fool you – these boots are also extremely comfortable for everyday wear, no matter what your daily battles entail.
- Leather/nylon upper for added protection and comfort
- YKK® side zipper in durable Vision® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- PU Collar for easy cleaning
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- EVA Midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Steel shank for superior support
- Board-lasted construction for torsional rigidity, reducing foot fatigue during long work shifts
- Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
20 Oz. (567g)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right. INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST Contact us via our online form Email email@example.com 2. If we require the boots back, please package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. 3. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off or call and schedule a pickup. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label. *If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team. NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.