Style #:131031 BLACK EN ISO 20347:2012 OB FO CI HI HRO E SRA
The Chase Low is a performance shoe ready to tackle any challenge. Designed to perform under the pressures of a line cook at dinner time or simply as your daily uniform shoe, this shoe only stops working when you decide it's time to call it a day.
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Meets the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRA rated slip resistance
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Board-lasted strobe construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber with siping
910g (32 Oz.)
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right. INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST Contact us via our online form Email email@example.com 2. If we require the boots back, please package in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. 3. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off or call and schedule a pickup. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label. *If we do not require the boots back, please follow instructions emailed to you by our Customer Service team. NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.